The Savenet cloud file sharing service is an enterprise level secure online file sharing and collaboration service – designed from the outset to deliver the simplicity and ease of use associated with consumer level online file share products like DropBox and Box, but with the security and management controls which are essential for enterprise IT use.
Savenet are the only independent Irish cloud file sharing service provider and we pride ourselves on the enterprise class solution we deliver.
Using the Savenet cloud file sharing service for file storage means you only pay for what you use, safe in the knowledge that the IT administration team have full control over each user’s storage allocation and has a full data tracking audit capability. This means that IT management can have full confidence in the security and integrity of the files that are being shared.
As an Irish cloud storage company, our data centres are located in Ireland, so you always know where your data is. Your confidential data is safe from intrusion and governed by Irish law.
Cloud File Sharing Service:
- Easy File Sharing: Collaborate with other departments or third party companies in a secure manner.
- Data Available Any Time from anywhere: Access data from anywhere on a variety of devices such as PC’s, laptops, tablets & smartphones.
- Trusted & Secure: With client-side encryption, data at rest encryption in the cloud and user-controlled encryption keys, Savenet File Share provides a secure alternative to non-secure public cloud services.
- Extend Sharing to Mobile Devices: Savenet FileShare Mobile App integrates with its online file sharing mechanism and provides file access and collaboration capabilities from mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
How is Savenet Cloud Storage and FileShare service different to other online file sharing services?
- Security – Savenet Cloud Storage and FileShare service offers a higher level of security for cloud file sharing through high levels of encryption when the data is in transit and rest.
- Access – IT department can control who accesses the cloud storage service and how long they are collaborating data with third parties. Time limits can also be put on collaboration folders.
- Audit Trail – there is full reporting on what users are uploading and downloading on the cloud storage sync and share service.
How Much Does It Cost?
*All prices are ex VAT @23%
- Small Business
3 – 10 users, €12 per user per month, – minimum purchase of 3 users.
- Medium Business
11 – 100 users – €10 per user per month,
- Enterprise Business
101 – 200 users – €9 per user per month
201 users or more – €8 per user per month