26th February 2015
Savenet partner, CTERA Networks Ltd, a provider of cloud data solutions for service providers and enterprises, recorded growth to its enterprise business activity in 2014.
Its patented Cloud Data Services Platform enables organizations to deploy secure IT-as-a-Service offerings for syncing and backing up files to the cloud of their choice.
Highlights of CTERA’s 2014 performance include:
- Total enterprise business grew by over 250% in 2014 (year over year)
- Service provider customer acquisition accelerated in 2014 by over 100% year-over-year
- Go-to-market reach is now over 40 million prospective customers
- Solutions are deployed in 110 countries worldwide; from Argentina to Zimbabwe
- Received over 10 industry awards in 2014, including TMC cloud Computing Product of the Year, CRN Cool cloud Storage Vendor for 2015 and SVC cloud Storage Product of the Year
- Was awarded two US patents in 2014 linked to its remotely-managed, hybrid cloud storage system
- Received $25 million of Series C investment, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to fund the global expansion of CTERA’s go-to-market organization and build upon customer enterprise and service provider use cases
“The market has seen a doubling of demand for private and virtual private data services in less than 12 months,” said Liran Eshel, CEO and co-founder. “CTERA is in the position of being able to offer the widest variety of data services all from a single platform that can be deployed from any choice of cloud to ensure complete compliance with today’s enterprise privacy and security agenda. 2014 was an amazing year for CTERA, full of wins at new and existing customers. We’re looking forward to building on this momentum, continuing CTERA’s passion for innovation and delivering market-leading solutions to even more customers in 2015.”