24th August 2016
Savenet, Zerto and Tegile Systems invite you to meet with us for an exclusive event showcasing the latest technology for virtual machine replication and hybrid SAN storage.
During this meeting you’ll learn how Tegile’s high-performance flash storage arrays & Zerto’s disaster recovery and business continuity solutions provide improved efficiencies and protection within your IT infrastructure.
Combining Tegile’s affordable, feature-rich flash and hybrid arrays with Zerto’s hypervisor-based replication enables clients to achieve accelerated performance and consistent, virtual-aware application protection.
Savenet customers will showcase how they have achieved massive benefits with application performance using Tegile and achieved zero data loss in their DR environment using Zerto.
Get a taste for how these multi award-winning best-of-breed solutions can help you:
- Optimise storage for virtualisation, file services and database applications
- Achieve powerful BC/DR for mission-critical applications: failover, failback and DR testing – all from a single point of management
- Achieve high capacity and high speed storage at a low cost ….. genuinely!
If these questions sound familiar, this event is for you.
- Does your virtualised data centre have high SLAs for disaster recovery?
- Do you manage a diverse infrastructure that includes VMware, AWS, or Hyper-V?
- Do you need to easily migrate production workloads?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then be sure to register for our upcoming workshop. You’ll learn more about Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR), the industry’s leading hypervisor-based replication solution for VMware environments that provides:
- End-to-end disaster recovery for your virtual IT infrastructure
- The power to meet or beat the toughest SLAs with RTOs of seconds and RPOs of minutes
- Hardware-agnostic software that replicates to any infrastructure target; no need for matching arrays
|10:00||Savenet – Introduction|
|10:40||Zerto – Enterprise-class, virtual replication and BC/DR solutions for private, hybrid and public clouds.|
|11:20||Tegile – Affordable, feature-rich flash and hybrid arrays|
|Zerto based DR for leading Public Sector organisation|
|Tegile case study – super high performance from Microsoft SQL using Tegile SAN|
Who should attend?
IT management who are responsible for server and storage infrastructure or business continuity and data protection in end user organisations.
Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Wednesday, 28 September 2016 from 10:00 to 13:00