Savenet partner vendor, Zerto, Inc. surpassed 2014 targets, recording 140% revenue growth while doubling its customer base to 800 customers in 38 countries.
To support this international growth, the company opened new offices including in the UK and in Australia.
It also increased its partner base to 500 worldwide channel partners and 170 cloud service providers. Savenet became a Zerto partner in 2014 and now integrates Zerto technology into our DR solutions.
“Zerto’s tremendous growth in 2014 demonstrates how Zerto Virtual Replication has disrupted the traditional hardware-centric market for DR,” said Ziv Kedem, co-founder and CEO. “In 2015, we’ll continue to keep enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by expanding our BC solutions to include BCDR for Hyper-V and Amazon Web Services. Using Zerto Virtual Replication, hundreds of enterprises around the world will be able to select their IT infrastructure based solely on their business needs, regardless of underlying storage, hypervisor or cloud provider.”
In 2014, Zerto also reached following milestones:
Closed a $26 million round of Series D financing. New investor Harmony Partners led the financing, with participation by all current investors, which include Battery Ventures, Greylock IL (now 83North), RTP Ventures and U.S. Venture Partners.
Introduced offsite backup capabilities, as part of Zerto Virtual Replication 3.5, a new model of data protection combining replication, CDP (CDP) and long-term retention at the target site.
Announced Zerto Virtual Replication for Amazon Web Services and Hyper-V, bringing the same level of enterprise data protection to customers regardless of their underlying infrastructure.
Some additional features of Zerto Virtual Replication for AWS and Hyper-V include:
- Hypervisor agnostic replication – including from vSphere to Hyper-V and from vSphere to AWS
- No snapshots – Zerto Virtual Replication uses CDP to minimize impact on the production environment
- Automated orchestration of DR processes for application consistency
- Simple management interface for KPIs and reporting on DR failovers and tests
- Increased the number of channel partners in the Zerto Alliance Partner Program – which enables companies to implement this powerful approach to BC/DR – by more than 83% to 500.
- Launched online partner training empowering more than 1,250 channel partner training certifications earned; 810 technical, 440 sales.
- Launched new partner portal.
- Grew the channel team at Zerto to include Channel Account Managers and Field marketing managers worldwide helping to support the growing channel ecosystem.
- Expanded the Zerto cloud Ecosystem to 170 cloud providers who are revolutionizing DR by using Zerto Virtual Replication to power their cloud DR offerings.
- Expanded its customer base across new verticals including finance, healthcare, manufacturing and oil and gas.