BDO Limerick is a leading Audit, Tax and Business Advisory firm. The business provides services across sectors including Agri Food, Leisure & Hospitality, Multinationals, Tech & Media, Aviation Finance, Healthcare and Retail.
As a result of business growth and additional services offered BDO needed to upgrade its existing business continuity systems to enterprise level.
Fully managed Zerto Disaster Recovery Solution
The solution consisted of:
- An all in one replication and recovery solution that makes disaster recovery simple and scalable from private, hybrid and to public clouds
- Allows BDO to maintain IT resilience as their infrastructure evolves
- It enables BDO to replicate from any storage to any storage; between VMware vSphere versions and cross-hypervisor for on premise datacentres, or to utilize the cloud for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Fully managed solution (daily basis) by Savenet
- Eliminates the need for BDO to use any “hot seats” in a second site. In the event of a major disaster, all the applications are available to users over the cloud via a cloud desktop solution
Significant savings on long term Disaster Recovery costs
Simplified and reduced the cost of running the whole IT environment, no secondary DR site and hardware to manage
No Capex investment required; solution is all Opex
Significant risk reduction for the business
“We chose Savenet with the Zerto disaster recovery solution because it was the only one that could guarantee a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of one hour and a Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of less than 15 seconds.”
“We now have total peace of mind that in the event of any kind of disaster, from a local issue on a particular VM, to our entire building being out of action; our production server environment can failover to the cloud in seconds and enable us to keep functioning, with no data loss.”