Moving you to the cloud in 4 straightforward steps
Moving to the cloud brings many benefits to your business. But making the switch can seem so complex it’s hard to know where to even begin. Savenet’s hands-on approach can help you migrate smoothly in just 4 straightforward steps. We’ve been helping business like yours do this since 2008, no matter what size they are or how complex their needs.
Step 1 – Assess
We’ll assess and identify the best cloud strategy for your business by:
- Establishing your business priorities, goals and objectives
- Reviewing your existing IT workloads, interdependencies, data sensitivities, performance characteristics, and compliance requirements
- Doing a cost benefit analysis
Step 2 - Plan
We’ll assess and identify the best cloud
strategy for your business by:
- Roadmapping your journey to the Cloud
- Reviewing what workloads need to be migrated
- Establishing the best cloud hosting service for you – public, private or hybrid (see more)
- Designing your security infrastructure
- Creating your Cloud Backup and Cloud Disaster Recovery plan
Step 3 – Migrate
Our hands-on approach will ensure a timely and smooth migration by:
- Creating the most suitable cloud system for your unique requirements
- Designing and implementing your strategy on five key principles – Rehost, Refactor, Revise, Rebuild or Replace
- Reducing any costly migration issues or business interruptions
Step 4 - Manage
We can also manage the day-to-day running of your cloud environment by:
- Ensuring your IT infrastructure can scale with your business needs
- Helping it adapt to and stay on top of new and existing security threats
- Ensuring it’s operating at its maximum availability and uptime
- Being your support port-of-call should something happen
The benefits of working in the cloud:
A cloud IT infrastructure gives your team the ability to work from anywhere. It allows your business to expand without the limitations that new servers, IT equipment or software licensing can bring.
Working in the cloud allows for better collaboration, less downtime from applications and the ability to do business from anywhere. This creates the perfect environment to increase your productivity.
Using the cloud is reliable, secure and can improve your system’s performance for both your team and the end user.
The cloud will make your IT system more secure than ever before through advanced data and cloud protection, two-factor authentication and patch management. Providers also operate at the highest compliance standards.
One cost-efficient provider
With Savenet solely managing your cloud IT system you can enjoy world-class infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of using several providers. Our accurate cost per employee rate allows for transparency when planning to scale your business in the most cost-efficient way.
Cloud Add Ons
Your team can enjoy working in their own safe environment with secure access to all the files, data and applications they need.
- Ability to work from anywhere
- Saving costs by reducing your hardware footprint and IT administration time
- Increased safety and wellbeing of staff through times of uncertainty
- Increased productivity – happier, more productive staff, reliable, secure and scalable infrastructure
- One provider, which means one port-of-call and one monthly subscription
As a Microsoft partner, you can enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft 365. This suite of software is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Enterprise-class security and reliability at an affordable cost
- Efficient, automated administration – freeing up your IT staff’s time
- User familiarity and increased productivity
- This suite comes as part of our services, so we’ll provide all the training and support you’ll need.
Moving to the cloud not only transforms your IT infrastructure but your application capabilities too. Our Hosted App service allows you to move any applications (like payroll or accounts) to the cloud that aren’t normally hosted or optimised there. And our cost-per-user model will save money for your business compared to building dedicated servers for these apps.
Public, Private or Hybrid hosting
We’ll tailor how your applications are hosted depending on your business needs and budget:
Enjoy the security, scale and performance of the world’s most trusted public-hosting sites including Azure, Amazon, IBM and more.
Our own hosting services gives you bespoke, flexible and affordable solutions without being tied into long contracts.
Gain all the advantages of public and private hosting with a tailored hybrid plan that suits your needs.
Here’s why our clients love our Cloud service:
Thanks to the top-quality service from Savenet we can meet the needs of our ever-expanding global customer base. Savenets’ solution is robust, resilient and highly cost effective. They understood our needs and proposed solutions that matched seamlessly with our own processes and had the technical ability to deliver themSee case study
Fausto Teghillo , IT Manager