Savenet only use world class data centres based in Ireland. Savenet cloud services are hosted in our own VMware vCloud environment, located in BT Ireland’s data centre in Citywest business campus, Dublin.
The primary environment in BT’s data centre is connected to their 40 Gb/s IP Mesh, which is made up of multiple different network carriers for added redundancy and resilience.
BT Data Centre
- Resilient and carrier neutral connectivity to the internet, either through their own or other carriers’ networks.
- Designed, built and operated to Tier 3 standards.
- Only data centre in Ireland with ISO20000 certification.
- ISO27001 security certifications and operates to ITIL service management standards
- Guaranteed service levels up to 99.999%
Aside from our primary Cloud environment, we also use Microsoft Azure as our preferred public Cloud partner.
For some customers, the stored data is held in Microsoft Azure – which has the most sophisticated network of global data centres of any public cloud service provider. We like Azure because it provides the most comprehensive compliance coverage of any cloud provider.
- More certifications than any other cloud provider
- Industry leader for customer advocacy and privacy protection
- Unique data residency guarantees
Microsoft Azure conforms to global compliance standards
To help organizations comply with national, regional, and industry-specific requirements governing the collection and use of individuals’ data, Microsoft offers the most comprehensive set of certifications and attestations of any cloud service provider.
Azure meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2, as well as country-specific standards, such as Australia IRAP, UK G-Cloud and Singapore MTCS.
Rigorous third-party audits, such as by the British Standards Institute, verify Azure’s adherence to the strict security controls these standards mandate.
The choice of what datacentre to use is determined by the requirements of the particular customer and what service they are looking to use.